Sunday, June 05, 2016

HappyUP!!! Day 3702



HappyUP!!! - Dubs Win Big
Why it happened - they are good
Why it makes me happy - I just hope they put a BIG CAN of "shut the hell up" on the Cavs. There was a little "well, if we had our best players last year, you wouldn't have won...." crap lingering all year.....the Dubs need to put that to bed

HappyUP!!! - 18
Why it happened - good shots
Why it makes me happy - just love having a little wedge into 18...it's no big to the big hitters...but it is always a big deal to me...and I have been doing it lately....and had a nice little birdie look today

HappyUP!!! - golfing with the bro
Why it happened - we do that
Why it makes me happy - always LOVE playing with him....and...tho we lost today...we made a comeback and CUT our losses on the back 9....that rarely happens1

No comments: