Sunday, March 29, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3245


HappyUP!!! - shaving
Why it happened - I do it on occasion
Why it makes me happy - it is HARD to maintain the "baby butt smooth" facial of a man. Yeah...it involves cutting to do it. It is much easier to have the goatee. But...when I take the time....I really prefer "being clean."

HappyUP!!! - nephew post-birthday event
Why it happened - it got put together
Why it makes me happy - had sooooooo much fun...maybe tooooooo much fun...hanging with all "the kids" (yeah...they are pretty much all 30-somethings now)....I was just glad that I could participate and sponsor the fun

HappyUP!!! - toxic free
Why it happened - I got the message
Why it makes me happy - this is actually feeling a HECK of a lot better than I thought it would

HappyUP!!! - free stuff coming
Why it happened - a friend
Why it makes me happy - hey......I don't know about you...but...I LOVE free stuff!


No comments: