Monday, March 02, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3218


HappyUP!!! - clinic experience
Why it happened - I signed on
Why it makes me happy - anticipated a bit of a hassle....hardly any. The hassle that did exist will get worked out soon

HappyUP!!! - trusted advice from a friend
Why it happened - I went to see him
Why it makes me happy - it was not the direction I was planning to go....but...after consultation and his confidence......we got it done right then and there

HappyUP!!! - Carerra fired up
Why it happened - I gave it a charge
Why it makes me happy - hey....it didn't fire up yesterday after I had thrown a charge on it. Vroom...Vrooom....no trip to the auto parts store for me@

HappyUP!!! - doing a NICE
Why it happened - some times, you get the chance
Why it makes me happy - hey.......do I even need to answer this? You KNOW what it feels like when you "Do A Nice."

No comments: