Friday, August 08, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3181


HappyUP!!! - ticket offer
Why it happened - my buddy was thinking of me
Why it makes me  happy - I wish I could have gone...great show....but I'm a bit under the weather. I'm just glad I was thought of

HappyUP!!! - week of cool
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I dislike the heat so much that I MUST take a lot of time to APPRECIATE and be GRATEFUL for what we were provided this week and what is predicted over the next one. It's August here is Sac. While July is the hot one, August can be a bear too. Maybe not this year?.....please???

HappyUP!!! - food delivery
Why it happened - I was down today
Why it makes me happy - I was either going out foraging while sick or going to be eating out of a can/frozen food tonite. No way I was cooking. It was nice to have a care package delivered!

No comments: