Friday, August 29, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3202


HappyUP!!! - brekko with my buddy
Why it happened - my birthday
Why it makes me happy - great catching up...and I get to see him again tonight

HappyUP!!! - giving blood
Why it happened - convenient blood drive
Why it makes me happy - great to go drop off some red liquid alongside my blooddonorbuddy....gonna help out some people....it's good for my health....plus.....BloodSource tossed in a sweet little perk!

HappyUP!!! - partner's start
Why it happened - he's good
Why it makes me happy - I have NEVER seen anyone birdie our first 3 holes....let alone 4 out of the first 5 (tho...I did birdie 4 out of the first 6 once).  It was a BEAUTIFUL thing to watch.

HappyUP!!! - Taco Mobile
Why it happened - tailgating
Why it makes me happy - Chando's Tacos and Quesodilla were delicious!!!

JJ

Brekko with Eduardo
Auburn trip
Giving blood

Partner birdieng first 3 holes....shooting 70
Decent round on my part
Hybrid/8 iron 1....3 wood 2....3 wood 3....drive/hybrid/wedge 4...pitch 5....pitch 6....putt 7....pitch/putt 9...5 iron 10....hybrid 11...drive/putt 13.....8 iron 14....drive/wedge/putt 15....pitch/putt 17....4 iron 2nd shot 18
Chando's Taco and Queso

No comments: