Wednesday, November 28, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2137


HappyUP!!! - honoring a couple
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - 50 years......such a model of love and trust and fidelity. It takes a lot to get that far.  Many don't realize...till it's too late....of "beginning with the end in mind"....and let day to day instincts get in the way.

HappyUP!!! - Rockefeller Xmas Tree Lighting
Why it happened - tradition
Why it makes me happy - it is a national tradition....much more important than the White House Xmas tree lighting....it's the official welcome to the holiday season

HappyUP!!! - a birth
Why it happened - it happens
Why it makes me happy - so happy for this young couple

HappyUP!!! - dinner from the broiler
Why it happened - improvisation
Why it makes me happy - appears I was "out of gas" in the BBQ.....no problem....delicious surf-n-turf was just as good....if not better....from the broiler

No comments: