Tuesday, November 13, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2122


HappyUP!!! - taking care of a loved one
Why it happened - illness
Why it makes me happy - glad to be able to serve

HappyUP!!! - bullycide
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I have known about bullies....I know they are in the mainstream now....I'm not happy about that term.......but I was moved/touched...with this presentation today. I hate this new term...but...with hate...comes awareness

HappyUP!!! - guy time
Why it happened - I am trusted
Why it makes me happy -some people golf for business...others for camaraderie....others....for the sacred privilege bestowd upon me today

HappyUP!!! - fixing a stroke
Why it happened - it had to
Why it makes me happy - dude I played with today "striped it"....but it is all about the putter. After the round, the assistant pro and I did an intervention. This dude will be freed up.

JJ

Beautiful speech on Bullying/Bullycide
Beautiful speech on special olympics

Putt on 10 for bullet....hybrid 11....5 iron 12....drive/pitch/putt 13...pitch/putt 14...putt/bullet/15....6 iron 17...drive/recovery shot/pitch 18....bunker shot/putt/bullet...1 ...putt/bullet 2....drive 3...bunker shot 5...drive/wedge 6...drive/hybrid 7....putt 8.....recovery shot/pitch/putt 9

Getting done before dark
Playing with the assistant pro
Helping to assist another guy afterward...great time on "hole 19"
Another tip acquired

No comments: