Wednesday, November 07, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2116

I have a beautiful office...and I never forget
that


HappyUP!!! - doing Table Topics
Why it happened - a clever TT Master
Why it makes me happy - I'm kind of "elder statesmen" for this newer club. I operate in the background. It was great to be called upon today. It felt good to "bring down the house" with the humor I was left to improvise with

HappyUP!!! - nephew
Why it happened - he came out to golf
Why it makes me happy - he was my partner.....on a relative scale....he played better than me today. I let him down...but I did come on "down the homestretch" where he seemed to have fatigued. Yeah...we lost money.....but he got a free lunch and golf......and we all had a GREAT day!

HappyUP!!! - table topics
Why it happened - I was called upon
Why it makes me happy - I REALLY delivered....such fun.

No comments: