Saturday, January 19, 2013

HappyUP!!!Day 2179


HappyUP!!! - bunker shots
Why it happened - a little alteration of technique
Why it makes me happy - my fairway sand game has been off. I made the change today and hit both of those right on the button

HappyUP!!! - bunker/birdie 15
Why it happened - great shot and great putt
Why it makes me happy - my partner and I were getting creamed today. This bunker shot out of a tough lie from the fairway and the 30 foot putt saved us a TON of dough.  This was our final hole today. It was now or never.

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - frost delay in the morning to shorts in the afternoon. It's like a change of seasons within 6 hours. How cool is that?

JJ

Bunker shot/putt 16....chutt/putt 17.....putt 18....8 iron/putt 1....punch shot 2...drive/chip 3...drive/hybrid/wedge 4....putt 5....drive/pitch/putt 7....2 putt 9....drive/9 iron 10....drive/hybrid 11....hooked 8 iron 13....bunker shot 14....drive/bunker shot/putt/BIRDIE 15 (saved the dough)

Weather
Time with my friends

No comments: