Tuesday, January 15, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2175


HappyUP!!! - gave great speech
Why it happened - a new endeavor
Why it makes me happy - after so many years, it is challenging to present new speeches that are of interest. I nailed it today

HappyUP!!! - a new member
Why it happened - we put on a good show
Why it makes me happy - it's all about growing the enterprise so we can help and inspire more people. This guest joined ON THE SPOT!

HappyUP!!! - a good hard cleaning
Why it happened - I got some help
Why it makes me happy - I have to admit...when it comes to kitchen cleaning, I'm kind of a "wiper." I'm not a "white glove test" guy.....I got that treatment today...and will maintain. Got some good tips

JJ

Gave great speech
Heard a great speech
New member
A hard kitchen cleaning
Getting stuff reorganized

No comments: