Thursday, January 17, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2177


HappyUP!!! - Lance interview
Why it happened - I guess the dude had to get something off his chest
Why it makes me happy - he pretty much came across as expected.  He is someone that willingly and knowlingly continued to do a bad thing.  He denied doing it.  Then....and only then.....when he was caught in his lies, he had to come out and admit he lied.  He can never be trusted. I LOVE the sport of cycling. I am happy that Lance Armstrong will now take his place as an insignificant speed bump back down the road

HappyUP!!! - Chinese food
Why it happened - family dinner
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't had good Chinese food in a long time.  I had to order some more traditional fare for my little buddy.......which he devoured. At the same time, he was all over one of the chinese side dishes

HappyUP!!! - an afternoon visitor
Why it happened - he was driving by
Why it makes me happy - it was a brief but fun chat

JJ

Lance interview
Chinese food.....prawns
Afternoon visitor

No comments: