Thursday, January 10, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2170



HappyUP!!! - talking with contacts
Why it happened - I picked up the phone
Why it makes me happy - always great to stay plugged in....who knows.....I just might put a little "sumptin sumptin" together

HappyUP!!! - 28 degrees
Why it happened - weather
Why it makes me happy - sub-freezing....with many nights to follow.....we don't always get a cold snap.....which is fine.....I like the change of season

HappyUP!!! - another candle completion
Why it happened - just finishing up
Why it makes me happy - it's pretty cool using the tools I bought over Xmas for this little hobby that will cover my candle needs for a good long while

JJ

Candles made
Fun night
Cold night
Errands done
Talking to Ron V
Talking to Mike M
Trading calls with Davey

No comments: