Tuesday, January 01, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2161 HappyUP!!!New Year



HappyUP!!! - Rose Parade
Why it happened - I got up early
Why it makes me happy - it was awesome to be up before the family and start my NY off with this tradition.  There were so many cool things happening in front of the judges stand....including the veteran being reunited with his wife. What a surprise! I have to admit....got a little water in the eye over that one

HappyUP!!! - a nice raise
Why it happened - management
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't love a raise? OK...maybe that baby on the Capitol One commercials.  As long as I do what I am supposed to do, a raise kicks in on New Year's Day.  It's a little game I play.  I had a nice win this year.

HappyUP!!! - brekko
Why it happened - a guy's gotta eat
Why it makes me happy - started out the NY right with this tasty repast. My girlfriend makes the BEST breakfast

JJ

A nice raise
Brekko
Rose Parade
Bowl games
A New Year
New plans
Weather

No comments: