Monday, January 21, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2181


HappyUP!!! - Inauguration
Why it happened - we do that
Why it makes me happy - it is easy to say that all of the pomp and circumstance for a re-elected president is a waste of money.  One could make a very good case for that. Yet, at the same time, it does remind all of we Americans about who we are and where we came from

HappyUP!!! - mowing
Why it happened - I couldn't wait
Why it makes me happy - the grass wasn't that long as it doesn't grow much during the winter. There were a few twigs and leaves left over from shedding of the trees. It's all cleaned up and looking good

HappyUP!!! - MLK Day
Why it happened - it happens every day
Why it makes me happy - there are many who don't agree with this as a holiday...I get that. I am not one of them. MLK was the vital cog that led to righting a wrong that, despite going to war within ourselves, never really got fixed.  It's worth celebrating the fulfillment of a commitment.

JJ

Inauguration
MLK Birthday
Mowing
Getting stuff done
Agenda out

No comments: