Friday, January 11, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2171


HappyUP!!! - smog passed
Why it happened - lucky?
Why it makes me happy - just had some work done on the car...it could have easily failed...it didn't...nice

HappyUP!!! - oranges
Why it happened - I grow them...BIG ones
Why it makes me happy - great to be able to share with Igor

HappyUP!!! - Igor
Why it happened - I called
Why it makes me happy - he got my home maintenance thing done IN A FLASH....even bumped me up from Monday to today

HappyUP!!! - Argo
Why it happened - it was movie night
Why it makes me happy - it was a great movie....not sure it will beat out some of the others for an Academy Award...but worth the watch...especially after.....

HappyUP!!! - delicious sushi
Why it happened - a little dinner and a movie
Why it makes me happy - great night out with my girlfriend......so much fun

JJ

Smog passed
Trip to bank
A sweep by Starbucks
Seeing my friend Igor...he did me right
Oranges
Guitar check
Argo


No comments: