Wednesday, January 16, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2176


HappyUP!!! - Toastmastering
Why it happened - the Wed group
Why it makes me happy - I usually play a passive role in this group....more like the mentor.  Today, I got to run the meeting.  I always have a good time running the meeting

HappyUP!!! - 2 great speeches
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - I LOVE to see talent develop the way it did from Karen B and Jonathan today

HappyUP!!! - great putt on 4
Why it happened - I can roll it pretty well
Why it makes me happy - that birdie was much needed

HappyUP!!! - mentoring moment
Why it happened - see great speeches above
Why it makes me happy - I was able to pull one of the speakers aside and really encourage and offer some great advice

JJ

Coffee
Re-coffee
Toastmastering the meeting
Jonathan and Karen speeches
Toastmastering.....funny....guests....signing up....informal mentoring
Par 1....birdie 4 great putt...drive/wedge 7....par 9

No comments: