Tuesday, January 29, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2189


HappyUP!!! - opening up
Why it happened - I am trustworthy
Why it makes me happy -  I was sick as a dog. Yet....Toastmasters must go on. While I would not want to infect anyone, I have the key to the building. I got up at 6:15 and opened the building.....so a wonderful meeting could happen...even though I "opened and left" like a ghost

HappyUP!!! - pulled pork care package
Why it happened - I am so lucky
Why it makes me happy - my girlfriend was all over making sure I had sustenance.....more than I was. It was so delicious and more than I could have done for myself. I love her sooooo much

HappyUP!!! - not TOO sore of a throat
Why it happened - I'm sick....I have a cold
Why it make me happy - I can deal with a stuffed nose....and a cough....both irritating. The thing I HATE about being sick is a sore throat. It irritates everytime you swallow. I will only call my throat this time as "scratchy."  I am so blessed to be "sick....but not that sick."

JJ

Opening up for the club
Not TOO sore of a throat
Pulled pork care package

No comments: