Wednesday, January 09, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2169


HappyUP!!! - guests
Why it happened - recruiters
Why it makes me happy - we must have had 7 guests at our meeting today....wow!!! Tis the season

HappyUP!!! - 3 great speeches
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I was held at rapt attention for each of these presentations

HappyUP!!! - hold off 5 iron on 18
Why it happened - a bit of skill
Why it makes me happy - my hand was bloodied due to an injury reopening....we needed this shot....and what a shot it was. My partners up and down was pretty special too as we got out with a win today

HappyUP!!! - pork shoulder dinner
Why it happened - my girlfriend can cook
Why it makes me happy - this was "fall off the bone slow cooked" goodness...man oh man!

JJ

coffee
great sleep
The Articulators
Guests
3 solid speeches
Dee
drive 1....drive/6 iron 2....wedge 3....hybrid/wedge 4....drive/8 iron/putt/BIRDIE 6...drive/8 iron 7....bunker shot/chip 9....drive 11....drive/pitch 13....putt 14...drive 15....4 iron punch hook ricover/hold off 5 iron/putt 18
Partner par on 18
Pork shoulder dinner
A clothing territory

No comments: