Thursday, January 03, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2163

The broccoli tossed in was outside the recipe
....and....guess what.....it worked!!!


HappyUP!!! - roasted garlic chicken
Why it happened - I got my Rachael Ray on
Why it makes me happy - been meaning to try this dish

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - spur of the moment
Why it makes me happy - the chicken came out great and a lovely evening ensued

HappyUP!!! - Whole Foods
Why it happened - I was on my way home
Why it makes me happy - yeah, WF could run a touch more expensive on some things....but...when you consider there is no other grocery store as close to my house....nor on the way from this direction...it's a GREAT store

HappyUP!!! - getting the car back
Why it happened - I've been getting some work done
Why it makes me happy - wow....what a difference with the new system installed

JJ
Picking up the car
Whole Foods
Roasted Garlic chicken
Quality evening
Getting some things done
A cleaning technique

No comments: