Tuesday, January 08, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2168


HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - we're back!
Why it makes me happy - with where the holidays fell, we had a long break this year. It was great to see the gang again....and start off with a great meeting

HappyUP!!! - HobbyLobby
Why it happened - they are open
Why it makes me happy - I needed a certain supply. I thought I would be trekking all the way to Sacto for it....nope. What an impressive store. I had never been in before

HappyUP!!! - haircut
Why it happend - my hair grows
Why it makes me happy - I have the BEST haircutter....plus she is closeby....not too expensive...and I'm done in a hurry.  If I ever go back to a shaved head, I'll miss this experience.

JJ

Hobby Lobby
Toastmasters
Haircut
Candle making
Delivering a gift

No comments: