Saturday, January 26, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2186


HappyUP!!! - chut on 11
Why it happened - a choice and some skill
Why it makes me happy - BOOM!...a MUCH needed birdie

HappyUP!!! - partner par on 18
Why it happened - he grinded
Why it makes me happy - my partner was struggling all day.....he made that putt on 18 and, though we lost, he showed that he was grinding through it and minimized the damages

HappyUP!!! - hybrid on 18
Why it happened - scrambling
Why it makes me happy - I was 190 into the wind with third shot due to a bad drive and a GREAT recovery shot. That drive put me behind the 8 ball.....that hybrid was low and drawing and found it's way within 20 feet of the pin....GREAT shot!

JJ

Chut 1....pitch 2....putt 3...drive/3 wood/wedge 4...wedge 5....chip 6....drive 7...3 wood 9....drive/bunker shot 10.....drive/7 iron/chutt/BIRDIE 11...pitch 15....drive/wedge/putt 16....7 iron/putt 17....driver recovery/hybrid 18

Weather
Great sleep

No comments: