Friday, January 25, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2185


HappyUP!!! - delicious dinner
Why it happened - I picked up some stuff
Why it makes me happy - I am really coming to like some of the pre-made offerings from the grocery stores. Tonight....a stuffed salmon and stuffed portobello mushroom. Delicious.  The salad....romaine lettuce with some pickles cut in and some mozarella cheese and fried onions

HappyUP!!! - putt on 1
Why it happened - I'm a good putter
Why it makes me happy - a birdie on one always starts you on a leg up

HappyUP!!! - fabulous weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - I just love our climate. I could have worn shorts today...in January


JJ

Great night sleep
Delicious dinner
3 wood/putt/birdie 1....recovery punch after bad break 2....3 wood/chip 3...drive/hybrid/wedge 4....8 iron 5...drive/wdge 6....drive/good break/wedge 7....pitch/putt 8....drive 9....drive 10....7 iron 13....drive/wedge/putt/birdie 15.....4 iron 17.....3 wood/flop shot/putt 18
Fabulous weather

No comments: