Wednesday, January 23, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2183


HappyUP!!! - mentoring moment
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I had to step up and have a courageous/edgy conversation with a member that is trying to go big. Glad I had it

HappyUP!!! - Lethal
Why it happened - our head pro
Why it makes me happy - he chose me to test market a brand new golf ball

HappyUP!!! - calling it off on 15
Why it happened - it was raining
Why it makes me happy - I got to stay dry!

HappyUP!!! - ball striking
Why it happened - the range
Why it makes me happy - I validated a suspicion...taking it back to much inside....and...all of the suddent....I started hitting the golf ball properly again.....it's been awhile.

JJ

Bob chat
Parm
3 speeches
So many guests
Mentoring moment
A free LETHAL
15th hole at perfect time
Ball striking...found sumpin sumpin
drive/3 wood/wedge/putt/BIRDIE 1....drive/9 iron 2....drive/hybrid/chip 3.....drive/hybrid/wedge 4....wedge 5....drive/wedge 6....drive/pitch/putt 7.....flop shot/putt 8.....drive/9 iron 10....drive/7 iron 11...6 iron 13....drive/wedge 14....drive/wedge/tap in BIRDIE 15
Great news in the evening

No comments: