Wednesday, January 30, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2190

HappyUP!!! - going to grocery
Why it happened - nice day
Why it makes me happy - been knocked out by a cold for two days...so blessed that I have been able to "lay low" and take care of myself.  Not over the cold....but I felt good enough to go to the store and make a new healthy recipe

HappyUP!!! - new recipe
Why it happened - stuck watching TV
Why it makes me happy - this is a GREAT healthy and fun thing to make....vegetable pie. Delicious

HappyUP!!! - idiot
Why it happened - idiots happen
Why it makes me happy - the people that count.....that are around the idiot.....saw and felt what the idiot did. Personally, I sooooooo wish the idiot would have not behaved like an idiot...but he did. I'm just glad that the important people in my life saw what happened and took it at the "value" that was provided.  Damn......such a setback to what could be a healthy situation.

JJ

Getting out to grocery
Great new recipe

No comments: