Tuesday, September 25, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2073


HappyUP!!! - Yom Kippur speech
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - it was a wonderful speech. Yes, I actually do have some knowledge about our Jewish friends biggest day.....but it was expanded today.


HappyUP!!! - sunshine award
Why it happened - murmuring from the back of the room
Why it makes me happy - it wasn't the compliment....it was the way a "excuse me, Toastmaster Bob, the back of the room has a point of order...." was presented. The GUY that spoke for the back of the room said, "we'd would just like it on the record that we like Scott's new haircut!"  Busted me up

------and....after all these years of working on my public speaking....I get a sunshine award for my haircut!

HappyUP!!! - productive range session
Why it happened - I had to work on that "sumptim sumptin" I discovered Sunday
Why it makes me happy - it will take a bit more work....but DEFINITELY on the right track

No comments: