Thursday, September 06, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2054

C'mon....anything associated with the Hokey
Pokey has to be a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - presenting at the leadership conference
Why it happened - I'm a Subject Matter Expert?...who knows
Why it makes me happy - such dignitaries enrolled in this class! As I am speaking, I look over and I see the Chief of Police ACTIVELY taking down notes from my talk.  If it wasn't the fire chief, it was a fire batallion chief doing the same.  A major HR director.  Very humbling that I was asked to present as part of leadership development................and was asked if I would come back next year!

HappyUP!!! - thunderstorm
Why it happened - I was up early
Why it makes me happy - it was soooooo cool to see it pour.....it's been awhile.  That sight never gets old.

HappyUP!!! - team play
Why it happened - I'm on the team
Why it makes me happy - I love my partner.....it was a great day for a top down drive.....our team maintained it's lead which virtually assures us the championship with one more venue....the food was great....it all worked.

JJ

Thunderstorm
Finishing presentation
Delivering presentation
Anticipating funny antics
Birdie putt 1....putt 2....chip 3....drive/wedge 4.....wedge/putt 5.....7 iron 6....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt birdie on 7....drive/wedge 8....drive/chip 9.....drive/chip 13....drive/wedge 14.....recovery/wedge 15.....pitch 16.....chip 17
Delicious dinner
Nice top down drive

No comments: