Wednesday, September 05, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2053


HappyUP!!! - leadership opportunity
Why it happened - an organizer was scrambling
Why it makes me happy - though it is last minute, I will get the sacred privilege to address 20 leaders in the Rocklin community regarding the leadership skill of putting on meetings...hosting speakers....and on public speaking. I am so blessed to not be worrying about how I will be received.....and to be able to focus just on the MEAT....the information that these people need.....on short notice. No stress...no mess....a bit of prep time.....it's going to be great.........and I will make the facilitator look good for picking me.  Thank you Toastmasters.........and.......I pat me on the back for the same time for paying attention to the program all of these years....and to be willing to help someone out.  My goodness....it's like I am the keynote speaker for this 9 week program

HappyUP!!! - chat with JD
Why it happened - his speech
Why it makes me happy - this guy is a HUGE inspiration.....great people. I got some great advice...he is going to do me a favor.....I can't say enough about his help and knowledge in areas that I need it

HappyUP!!! - Kristy
Why it happened - her speech
Why it makes me happy - 3 speeches were scheduled. 2 speakers bailed. Kristi's speech was so inspirational that JD jumped in and delivered one impromptu. His was awesome. I was so moved that I jumped in and gave one too.........and...yeah....mine was pretty darn good and fit right in with the program

HappyUP!!! - coming back
Why it happened - you keep grinding
Why it makes me happy - my partner and I were getting the snot beat out of us as we stood on the 8th tee today.  I hit a great tee shot.......he made a great par on 9 to minimize damages on the front 9. We were still down.  We kept battling.........and.......at the end of the day due to some gritty play......we ended up pocketing some coin.  GREAT competition today!

HappyUP!!! - the "bus stop"
Why it happened - I was heading to Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I'll just keep this one to myself........I know why it did

JJ

chip/putt 1.......drive/chip 2........pitch 3.......drive/wedge 4.........9 iron 5......9 iron 6.....putt 7.....6 iron 8.....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt/BIRDIE 10.......recovery/bunker shot/putt 11....AMAZING flop shot 12.....drive/9 iron/putt 15......good break/ruling/recovery shot/putt 16......7 iron/pitch 17.....recovery/chip/putt 18
Making some dough
Football
Clinton speech
Weather
Stepping in to speak......being inspired
Chat with JD

No comments: