Monday, September 24, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2072


"Everyone brightens a room......some when they enter it...
others when they exit it"......yeah.....while I know
a ton of the former....I know the latter too.

HappyUP!!! - my dentist
Why it happened - had a little boo boo
Why it makes me happy - thought I broke a tooth the other day. Turns out, it was just an old filling that finally popped out.  DDS got me in quickly........and out in under an hour.  All is good with the chomps!

HappyUP!!! - the smells of wilting spinach
Why it happened - I made some
Why it makes me happy - a little olive oil heated up.....some crushed garlic and chopped onions....sweating in that oil.....ummmmmmmmmmmm

HappyUP!!! - bro talk
Why it happened - I gave him a call
Why it makes me happy - I learned a few things.  Glad he made it back from THAT drive.  I'm not sure I could have pulled that one off.




No comments: