Wednesday, September 12, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2060


Just a nice picture I got today...how
can that look anything but happy?

HappyUP!!! - teaming with my bro
Why it happened - it was by chance
Why it makes me happy - we had a 5some. The way it fell....it was me and him against two other teams...with the low handicap guy being "the wheel"....meaning that guy took the other two as individual partners.  My bro played GREAT....I was OK......and we cleaned up! Great to see my bro have a great game

HappyUP!!! - GROWTH
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - we saw a newsclip of one of our members, General Bob, being interviewed at the air show this weekend.....another member overcoming her reticince to evaluate....another member giving his icebreaker speech....antoher member, who has a little dialect issue, give a nice speech.....it's why I stay in......like a master gardener....contributing where I can to fertilize and water...and watch people keep growing

HappyUP!!! - wedge on 18
Why it happened - I calculated it out...and executed
Why it makes me happy - when it's all on the line....and you are on the last hole...and you deliver......nothing better. Hit a great putt......that caught a piece of the jar....which would have made it perfect......just happy......I did my best when it mattered.

HappyUP!!! - 2 birdies
Why it happened - I hit some good shots
Why it makes me happy - 2 birdies is a good day.......almost got 3...see above

HappyUP!!! - Dr Don
Why it happened - woke up with "a thing"
Why it makes me happy - he did a whole bunch of stuff to me today.......and I was able to play golf....and thinking this won't linger too long

JollyJottings

Great tribute to General Bob
3 solid speeches
Recovery/putt 1....drive 2....drive/chip/putt3.....recovery/wedge/putt/birdie 4....drive 6....drive 7....4 iron 8....drive/2 putt 9.....drive/hybrid 10....drive/pitch 11....bunker shot 12...drive/wedge/putt/birdie 13....8 iron 15....drive/wedge/putt 16....drive/hybrid/wedge/putt/should have gone in 18
Teaming with my bro to win the cash
Coffee
Weather
Trip to Dr Don
Buddy doing me a purchase favor


No comments: