Sunday, September 02, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2050


HappyUP!!! - one of my best rounds of the year
Why it happened - good chipping and putting
Why it makes me happy - just yesterday, I had my WORST round of the year.  Golf!.....Go figure!!!

HappyUP!!! - stunning weather
Why it happened - who knows...or cares
Why it makes me happy - I just love it.......and it is only September......fall has not even begun yet. Golfing in it......doing yard work in it......taking a walk......PERFECT for this time of year

HappyUP!!! - a visit from my neice
Why it happened - she needed some clarification
Why it makes me happy - sacred privilige to be looked upon for advice/information from this young lady


JJ

Waking up before alarm
Great breakfast
Super golf group today
Pitch recovery/putt 1......drive/flop shot 2.....recovery shot/chip 3......drive/4 iron/ putt/birdie 4.....9 iron 5.....drive/chip/putt 6....drive/6 iron/chip 7......6 iron on 8.....drive/punch/chutt/putt 9....drive/hybrid/wedge 10....drive/4iron (at 7:30 a.m.) 11....bunker shot 12.....drive 13.....9 iron/putt/birdie 14.....drive/wedge 15.....drive/wedge 16.....drive/hybrid/wedge 18
Visiting with my neice
Great round of golf.......right after the worst one of the year
Great weather
Great tunes going on
Short game....good chipping....28 putts
Lifting a fiver off of Bob-O
My partner birdieng the last hole to break even for the day
Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh suggesting brekko for tomorrow



No comments: