Saturday, September 01, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2049


HappyUP!!! - WORST round of the year
Why it happened - bad chipping, putting, and some squirrley breaks
Why it makes me happy - this kind of round can be VERY frustrating....and, to be honest, it was at times. For the most part, however, I put a smile on my face and was pleasant company.  As a matter of fact, I remember actually laughing a couple of times.  Trust me....I have seen how others act when this day is going on.....I have much to proud of myself for.

HappyUP!!! - getting the putter squared up tonight
Why it happened - I needed to
Why it makes me happy - finally got the putter SET the way it is supposed to be SET. Head had come lose...the grip had to be stripped and adjusted.  We'll see what happens tomorrow on the greens

HappyUP!!! - great man talk
Why it happened - a couple of the guys were talking
Why it makes me happy - LOVED the perspective of these gents

HappyUP!!! - cleaning it up
Why it happened - sometimes ya just need to
Why it makes me happy - when you haven't shaved in awhile, it feels REALLY good to feel your face again.

JJ

Getting a time
Fun group of guys
Worst round of the year
Getting the putter squared up
Putting practice
Inviting Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!


No comments: