Saturday, September 22, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2070


You may not know much about dice....
but....trust me......THAT is a pretty good
roll!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 6
Why it happened - 2 great shots
Why it makes me happy - shaky start...then to put these together...got me on track

HappyUP!!! - birdies 15/16
Why it happened - good shooting
Why it makes me happy - it was a tough day......yet....I did have 3 birdies...which is a good day

HappyUP!!! - Beans
Why it happened - I ran into him
Why it makes me happy - it was great sharing some time with him and his wife in a favorite haunt. Totally unexpected...totally fun

JollyJottings

Bunker shot 1....wedge 2....pitch shot 3....bunker shot 4....8 iron 5....drive/wedge/birdie 6....drive/chip in 7.....bunker shot/putt 8.....pitch 9.....punch/chutt 11....flop 12....pitch 13...9 iron/putt/birdie 15...9 iron/putt/birdie 16.....pitch 17....drive/pitch 18
Good competition today
Weather tremendous
Friends in the clubhouse

No comments: