Wednesday, September 19, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2067

Here I am!....I dunno...people like it

HappyUP!!! - rave reviews on "new do"
Why it happened - my gal did something different
Why it makes me happy - it's not like I am dealing with a ton of hair....and it's just not that big a deal to me. My gal cut it and styled it a little differently yesterday.....I didn't tell her to. She just does what she does.  I guess she must have done a good job....guys and gals....some that saw me yesterday morning....saw it as a big difference...for the better.  I dunno....as I have said before in previous posts....my hair is no biggie to me. Yet, I must admit, it was nice to get the props.

HappyUP!!! - pitch on 9
Why it happened - a bit of skill
Why it makes me happy - it was a critical shot....a tough shot. My opponent had the same shot. I was going to go first. I said, "what the heck are we going to do with this?" He said, "I dunno whether to run it or fly it." I said, "I don't know what your definition of running/flying is.....but I gotta hit this low and a quarter on the green...have it skip up the hill...and hopefully with a bit of spin to stop it by the pin." Miraculously, I hit the exact shot I described....it ended 2 inches from the hole.....and secured the win on the front side.

HappyUP!!! - weekend invite
Why it happened - warm friends
Why it makes me happy - I'm really looking forward to this soiree

HappyUP!!! - a new car
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - as I was walking in, I saw one of our members driving a new rag top. I had to check out that new ride. It's so fun when someone gets a new car that is exciting. Welcome to the top down club (psssssssss......Princess Kate.....not a club you should be in!)  Happy for my friend and all of the fun that a convertible in our climate provides.

JollyJottings

Compliments on my "new do"
An impromptu speech.....and 2 great prepared ones
Coffee with my bud
Weekend invitation
Chip/putt 1.....pitch 2....wedge/putt 3....drive/hybrid/wedge/largo 4.....9 iron 5....4 iron recover 6....3 wood/pitch 7.....hybrid jr 7.....pitch 9 HUGE....putt 10.....drive/putt 11....7 iron/putt 12....drive 13....8 iron 14.....8 iron recovery 15....drive/ pitch 18
Winning some cash


No comments: