Monday, September 17, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2065

THAT is a lot of tomato sauce goodness
stored for wonderful uses in the future.
Thanks, garden!!!!....I love you!!!


HappyUP!!! - getting "sixy" back
Why it happened - a repair
Why it makes me happy - I so NEED my 6 iron. It broke off in my hands during a swing over a week ago. I hit down on a shot....and.....SNAP! I've never had that happen.  The shaft is kind of a special one. I was happy that a special order was fulfilled so quickly. Nice to have her back in the bag

HappyUP!!! - regrip on the money maker
Why it happened - I was motivated
Why it makes me happy - my putter is my "money" club. The head had come lose.....I thought it was the grip....I re-worked the head....I put a new grip on...but I didn't get that one on EXACTLY straight. It also wasn't like my old grip. I put on a different grip...still wasn't right.  The new grip...and the new setup to the putter........the "Rat-effer" is back!

HappyUP!!! - last harvest
Why it happened - I grow
Why it makes me happy - last harvest means a bunch of tomato sauce....and the idea of recipes in which to use it.  I think I got a good burn on this batch. Yes, it is bittersweet to say "goodbye" to another summer garden....but I am so blessed that I have the opportunity to grow SO MUCH great stuff that I ear.

JollyJottings

Getting "sixy" back
Regrip on the money maker
Making a little progress on the TidyUP
Pineapple smoothie
Vitamix
Last harvest of toms.......and taking em to the sauce
Sprouts
Eduardo birthday
Insurance project

No comments: