Sunday, September 16, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2064

Yeah..........I have a few people that come to mind
where this applies. I actually 
think stupid is a choice. While it is challenging to
lose weight,  "stupid"?.....well, you can't lose stupid.


HappyUP!!! - gorgeous weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - it's still summer....but a touch of fall is in the air...I love the fall

HappyUP!!! - good time despite tough round
Why it happened - who knows....golf
Why it makes me happy - I kept on grinding...grinding...grinding.....the 5 iron on 17....and that crisp bunker shot on 18....magic!

HappyUP!!! - running into AC
Why it happened - 100 year anniversary of my high school
Why it makes me happy - THIS was a WONDERFUL encounter

HappyUP!!! - 49er win
Why it happened - they are playing well
Why it makes me happy - Giants lost....A's lost....Raiders lost.....Northern California at least had something to cheer about!

JollyJottings

A nice game of wolf
Recovery shot/wedge 1....recovery shot/wedge 4...drive/5 iron 7.....hybrid 8....recovery shot 9....7 iron 12.....pitch 13.....recovery shot 14......bunker shot 15....5 iron 17.....bunker shot 18
Good time despite tough round
100 year High School Anniversary
Running into AC
49er win



No comments: