Sunday, September 09, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2057

Hey....though the coloring is different.....I think
I have owned these two cats at some point in my life!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - a lovely hold off 8 iron...and putt
Why it makes me happy - it won the backside for my partner and I. There is NOTHING better in golf....no matter how you have been playing....than to deliver at the end....when the $$$, no matter how small or large the $$$ may be, are on the line.

HappyUP!!! - Dodger spankin
Why it happened - the Giants are better
Why it makes me happy - 2 out of 3 for this series is a HUGE win!  Actually, 1 out of 3 would have been OK at this point of the pennant race.  GiantUP!!!!

HappyUP!!! - Packin the Packers
Why it happened - football season
Why it makes me happy - "the 49ers can't beat the Packers in Green Bay"...how many times did I hear this today?  Truth be told, I am a cursory 49er fan.....I bend more for the Raiders.  Yet, liking the 49ers and the Raiders is NOT a mutually exclusive proposition.

JJ

5 iron/9iron on 1......chip 2...chip 4....9 iron/birdie 5....flop shot 6......4 iron 7....2 putt 9....pitch/putt 11.....5 iron grip down 12...5 iron grip down 13....putt/grimy par 14.....9 iron/putt 15....recovery shot/bunker shot/grimy par 16.....hold off 8 iron/putt/birdie 18

Weekend plan
Giants beat Dodgers
49ers beat Packers


No comments: