Friday, September 14, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2062


Bbq salmon...with grilled garden tomatoes over the
top......and taco seasoned beef stuffed bell peoppers....
ohhhhh yeaaaaahhhhh.....THAT nailed the spot!!!

HappyUP!!! - great food
Why it happened -  I did some cooking
Why it makes me happy - sometimes....ya just get what ya need...foodwise...in the moment.

HappyUP!!! - top down driving
Why it happened - I have a convertible
Why it makes me happy - yeah...still a little warm....but summer is done.....and now......go topless!

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened - a great 8 iron and awesome putt
Why it makes me happy - whenever you deliver the goods on the last hole........oh yeah......it is what golf is all about!

HappyUP!!! - delivering some calligraphy
Why it happened - I'm a nice guy
Why it makes me happy - glad I could do something special for a father-daughter thing......that I don't even know what the dynamic is about


No comments: