Thursday, September 20, 2012

HappyUP!!! Day 2068

Grilled Salmon....with toms coming on top
and a stuffed clam to accompany. Yes...that 
is some great eating

HappyUP!!! - yardwork
Why it happened - I got motivated
Why it makes me happy - old house...old yard.....spent some quality time with some clean up today

HappyUP!!! - nice walk
Why it happened - gotta stretch the legs on a day off from the golf course
Why it makes me happy - good excersise for the mind....and the soul

HappyUP!!! - beautiful "almost fall" morning
Why it happened - change of season coming
Why it makes me happy - we NOW head into my favorite season here in the valley.  I felt it with every sense that I have.......and it's not even here yet...I felt so ALIVE!

HappyUP!!! - fresh perspective on a situation
Why it happened - I got some info
Why it makes me happy - clarity.........clarity.....clarity.......it is oh so important in life....and...so rare...so, when you get some, you let it marinate down to your soul...and it feels good

J

No comments: