Thursday, April 30, 2009

HappyUP!!! 824....Swine Flu


The CDC has issued a warning

<-----Don't Do This! HappyUP!!! - nap
Why it happened - I was tired this afternoon
Why it makes me happy - I can't believe how refreshing that nap was! I don't care if I'm getting older...that was a good one.

HappyUP!!! - golfing with E
Why it happened - him and Squirrel were looking for a game.
Why it makes me happy - E is a pro trying to make it on the minor tours. It is a wonder to see up close just how good some guys are....and realize that there are a bunch of guys even better than that. It was like watching an exhibition.

HappyUP!!! - Rio City Cafe
Why it happened - I met a buddy there
Why it makes me happy - love the Rio City. I hadn't had dinner there in forever. The halibut and pollenta were tremendous!

JollyJottings

Nap
Pitch on 2...3 shots on 3...putt on 6...pitch on 7...driver/7 iron on 9...putt on 10...putt on 11...driver/3 wood/7 iron on 14...driver/7 iron on 15...driver/pitch on 17.
Playing with E and Squirrel
Proctoring exam
Dinner
May Handicap Index

No comments: