Monday, April 06, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 800


HappyUP!!! - pizza
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it makes me happy - I haven't had any pizza in forever. I'm allergic to pizza...makes me break out in fat. Tonight, I decided to have some pizza. FastFreddies is just down the street and was the first time I had their pizza....it works!

HappyUP!!! - getting the info I needed
Why it happened - my accountant called me with a list
Why it makes me happy - I had to make a few calls but I basically retrieved all of the info that I needed in less than an hour....and it was a bit of a list. No nosebleed involved......HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - a Toastmasters recruit
Why it happened - the person found us on the internet
Why it makes me happy - we are always looking for new people. This person is probably going to visit tomorrow.

HappyUP!!! - texting with buddies
Why it happened - I shot a couple of outbounds to peeps I don't talk to much
Why it makes me happy - the banter was priceless

HappyUP!!! - NCAA game
Why it happened - it was the championship
Why it makes me happy - the game itself stunk....but it was something that I, and much of America, had to look forward to today.

No comments: