Wednesday, April 01, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 795...More Wind

HappyUP!!! - seeing my attorney
Why it happened - I needed to do some trust work
Why it makes me happy - it's really a responsible thing to get the affairs in order...plus, my attorney is a long time friend.

HappyUP!!! - talking with the Squirrel
Why it happened - he saw me after my round
Why it makes me happy - he's a good guy...better player than me. He asked me how I did today and really meant it. That was a wake up call. A lot of time, we ask as a courtesy. I could tell he meant it and I liked it. I need to do that more often.

HappyUP!!! - finding Shadow...again
Why it happened - she was MIA last night and this morning
Why it makes me happy - now that I really lost her and found her, this was going to be worse to lose her this time. I'm glad she came waltzing into the backyard when I was out there this afternoon.

JollyJottings

Talking with the Squirrel
Seeing my attorney
Finding Shadow...again
Playing with Logan
E-mail with my friend
Wedge on 4
3 wood on 5...wedge on 5
Putt on 6
Chutt on 7
Sandshot on 11
Flop on 12
Sandshot on 15
9 iron on 16
Putt on 17

No comments: