Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 808

HappyUP!!! - range session
Why it happened - I'm practicing
Why it makes me happy - I'm getting the "feel" of my new action rather than thinking about it. There is still work to do but I'm tracking

HappyUP!!! - practice 9
Why it happened - a buddy grabbed me
Why it makes me happy - we went out in the wind with the pure intention of just slapping it around and working on our games. No pressure but game-like conditions. I hit some good shots...progress made.

HappyUP!!! - a movie
Why it happened - it was on TV
Why it makes me happy - "The Greatest Game of All" is a very touching story based on the true life of Francis Ouimet...a pioneer in American golf.

HappyUP!!! - guitar banging
Why it happened - I needed it
Why it makes me happy - I picked up a cool new-2-me rhythm riff. It has a cool bluesy feel.

JollyJottings

Range session
Practice 9
Banging the guitar

No comments: