Friday, April 24, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 818

HappyUP!!! -speech contest prep
Why it happened - the contest is tomorrow
Why it makes me happy - I don't like to go over and over speeches. I didn't practice since the last contest for that reason. I was thinking I needed to re-work it...but I didn't. When I opened it back up today, I actually liked it more than the last time I gave it. A few more run throughs and I will be ready.

HappyUP!!! - chutting one in
Why it happened - I don't chip from just off the green
Why it makes me happy - I birdied one of the holes that plays toughest for me

HappyUP!!! - practice after my round
Why it happened - my partner wanted to and I needed it
Why it makes me happy - it was productive....and I need it. I also got to watch the best player at the club hit balls next to me. I picked up something that was missing from my latest fix. I think my game COULD be coming around at just the right time....this Monday.



JollyJottings

Speech re-opened and practice
Chutting one in
Hitting balls after today's round

No comments: