Wednesday, April 08, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 802


HappyUP!!! - finding rain gloves and a rain hat
Why it happened - my golf partner suggested it
Why it made me happy - I have to play in a big tournament tomorrow. It is likely we are going to be out there in the rain. Because this is a scratch tournament, it is unlikely they will cancel short of a deluge. I'll be as dry as possible....

<-----and, should I ever decide to rob a convenience store, I'll be looking stylish on the surveillance photos.

HappyUP!!! - cooperative weather today
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - I really wanted to get today's round in. My swing is not quite there but it is coming around. Perhaps tomorrow will be the day it finds it's way back to the stable

HappyUP!!! - stiffing it on 1
Why it happened - I hit two good shots to the right place
Why it makes me happy - our first hole has a bank to it. I not only saw the shot ahead of time but executed right to the place I was aiming at. Did I make the putt? Let's just leave it at the happiness from hitting the shots.

HappyUP!!! - rain and company during the night
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - we need the rain. It was good to hear again...and to have a warm purring cat perched upon me during the storm.

JollyJottings

Coffee
Cooperative weather
Par on 3
Swing getting better
Bantering by text
My new book
Rain during the night
Sleeping cat
Finding rain gear

No comments: