Sunday, April 05, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 799

HappyUP!!! - 6 iron into old 1
Why it happened - I hit a great shot after a bad one
Why it makes me happy - I usually hit a wedge into this hole. 6 irons dont yield birdie opportunities that often....this one ended up 5 feet

HappyUP!!! - sushi
Why it happened - a buddy called me for lunch
Why it makes me happy - the sushi at this place is really good....and the rolls are half off. You can't beat that.

HappyUP!!! - weight
Why it happened - I weigh every Sunday
Why it makes me happy - for whatever reason, I dropped 5 pounds this week....how often does that happen? We all have the week where we mysteriously gain 5. I didn't eat that much this week....but I still ate. I'll probably put a couple on this week because of the rapid loss with no effort. In the meantime, I'm down 5 and will celebrate!

JollyJottings

Wedge into old 12...old 15...old 4...old 5
Chutt on old 16...old 11
6 iron into old 1...old 7....old 8
Sushi
Afternoon nap

No comments: