Friday, April 10, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 804 - Masters Friday




HappyUP!!! - Masters Pool
Why it happened - my club held one
Why it makes me happy - we had to pick 8 players in the pool. 7 of mine made the cut. When you are playing cumulative prize money won, the more guys playing the weekend you have increases your chances

<----Justin Rose rallied late in the round to make the cut and earn some Masters Pool money for me this weekend

HappyUP!!! - hitting balls
Why it happened - the range opened
Why it makes me happy - I decided I needed to work out some kinks after the Masters. I went to my club but the range was closed. Then....they opened it...HappyUP!!! It took me a bit but I had a pretty productive session on the range....HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous afternoon
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - after a day and a half of rain, it was nice to go out and enjoy the late afternoon/early evening outside on the driving range. Just beautiful.

JollyJottings

Masters
Masters Pool
A very lazy cat
A golf invitation
The range opened
Hitting balls
Giving Boz crap
Gorgeous afternoon

No comments: