Saturday, April 18, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 812

HappyUP!!! - tournament day
Why it happened - my club puts these on
Why it makes me happy - because everyone tees off at the same time, all the guys are out on the range at the same time and everyone is tossing around the crap...good times.

HappyUP!!! - first hole
Why it happened - you have to start somewhere
Why it makes me happy - my partner was able to find my drive, play it (it was a switch shot format), and we ended up making a birdie from what looked like a shaky start.

HappyUP!!! - invite from a buddy
Why it happened - I'm fun?
Why it makes me happy - I'll have something to do in the near future. Good to have something to look forward to.

HappyUP!!! - washed car
Why it happened - I got off my fanny
Why it makes me happy - the white car sleeps outside. Over the winter, there is not a lot of point in washing it. It got it's first spring hosing yesterday....it will need another one but it was back to near gleaming...which is nice

JollyJottings

Tournament Day
Finding first drive
Birdie on first hole
Four more birdies
Ball striking...wedge on 1...4....5...8...10
Pitch on 14....and 17
Lunch
Hitting balls and helping a buddy
Call and invite from a buddy
Washed car

No comments: