Sunday, April 19, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 813

HappyUP!!! - Member-Member Tournament Day 2
Why it happened - it's an annual affair
Why it makes me happy - we all sat down to lunch after two days of golf. Recanting the miscues of the two days and getting on each other is such a guy thing that I don't even need to go into specifics. It is just good times.

HappyUP!!!- a bonus 9 holes
Why it happened - some guys wanted to go back out
Why it makes me happy - we had a few wagers going on which brings on a different kind of pressure. For example, I had a tough chip shot into the last hole. If I was playing by myself or casually with my buddies, I would do my best. This shot had a LOT on the line...and I knew it.
THAT is a HappyUP!!!...to feel that.

HappyUP!!! - playing in the tournament
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - we were in second place. We were playing with the leaders. We were about even with them...then we screwed up. Then we were clawing our way back within a shot. THAT....the clawing....THAT is what it is about.



JollyJottings

Second shot into 2
Par save on 9
Par save on 9 the second time I played it today

No comments: