Thursday, April 02, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 796

HappyUP!!!- chutted for birdie
Why it happened - I hit the perfect shot
Why it makes me happy - I was playing against a really good player. He had it in close for a gimmie birdie. He figured he would win the hole when I was off the green and up on a hill. I used my hybrid to roll the ball....it's not a putt and not a chip so I call it a chutt. On it's dying roll, the ball fell in. He was stunned.....that's FUN!

HappyUP!!! - call/text from a bud
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - we'll probably end up getting together pretty soon. It was great to hear a few stories since the last time we spoke.

HappyUP!!! - 36 holes in glorious weather
Why it happened - we just kept playing
Why it makes me happy - I'm not playing well but the competition is good. You can hit a lot of range balls but you have to figure it out on the course. I could go either way....I am either getting ready to play worse or breakthrough to play better. While I fear that I am slumping a bit, I think I may have figured a few things out.

HappyUP!!! - 6 irons
Why it happened - I hit good drives on one hole both times I played it
Why it makes me happy - I knocked them both to about 10 feet on a hole that can be a challenge for me....birdied it once and parred the other time.

HappyUP!!! - stock market trade
Why it happened - I got lucky
Why it makes me happy - I was waaay down on this one a couple of days ago....so I bought some more. The whole thing turned around and I sold it today....right at it's peak. It dove right after I sold it....how often does that happen? It's a good stock so I may be in there buying it again tomorrow.

JollyJottings

Text/Call from my friend
Got out of a trade...at the top
Great day in the stock market
Chutted in a birdie
Great 6 iron for birdie...and another one on the second 18
2 Great wedges for birdies
Excitement on the last hole....twice

No comments: