Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 809.....Susan Boyle...Wow!


I am posting this one a little early today - if I have any HappyUP!!! that surpasses the first one that I list here, it will be a tremendous day indeed!

HappyUP!!! - Susan Boyle
Why it happened - Britains Got Talent
Why it makes me happy - yes, this clip is travelling the internet at light speed. Take the 7 minutes it takes to watch this clip.....just do it! Don't give me the "I'll do it later." Do it now! Whatever it is you have to do will be done better for having watched this. If I have to explain why this makes me happy, I have to humbly suggest that you exit the blog and find a counselor.

HappyUP!!! - Tax Day
Why it happened - it's always April 15
Why it makes me happy - some look at this as a day to dread....I look at it as a year where the statute of limitations for being audited dropped off. It's not that I have anything to hide. It's just that it is obvious that you have to pay or file which can get you down. You have to find the bright spots too. It's what HappyingUP!!! is all about.

HappyUP!!! - morning coffee
Why it happened - it's Wednesday
Why it makes me happy - in addition to conversing about the ever interesting Rules and Decisions regarding the Game of Golf, I got the opportunity to assist a person in the coffee shop that was technologically phone challenged. Hey, what is knowledge but to share?

No comments: